The Seminar as a Whole will:
- offer and apply a context, a framework, perspectives, tools and practices that help us orient ourselves in any collective setting, especially in ones that require authenticity, integrity and intimacy;
- share practical, real-life experiences of creating community in the world – both in-person and virtual – as integral evolutionary activists;
- provide an experience of integral “being and doing” – in relationship to ourselves, others, and in the world at large. Our time together at the seminar will offer an actual experience of integral authentic community, while also exploring how this effects broader issues for the planet;
- articulate perspectives and generate effective next steps that each of us can bring home and build upon in our day-to-day lives wherever we are at work in the field of creating and contributing to community;
- offer ample opportunities for self-reflection and development, in other words readying ourselves to be ever more available to our true self and to authentic evolutionary community;
- and most of all, explore what participating in integral community means in practice.
Also, the seminar will draw on the skills and knowledge of all present and offer some open space for participants to share their own experiences with bringing an integral perspective and presence to community and their work in the world. Integral practice in any field is ultimately about being integral, rather than knowing integral. As people who are passionate about the power of community, and evolving its next steps, we need to become the change we wish to see, and we invite you to join us in this exciting journey of discovery and growth.
And last, but not least, we intend to have the very best of times! Surrounded by natural beauty, colleagues, and new friends, and exploring next steps to be taken within ourselves and within this vast field of co-creating community and authentic relationship in the beautiful world that surrounds us, we shall gather for a dynamic and profound week of growth, practice, study, celebration, and inquiry. We look forward to seeing you there!